Introducing the next generation XPAK with capability to detect Homemade Explosives. The XPAK G2 is a rugged, affordable, and user-friendly portable trace explosives detection system. In less than a day, users can learn to collect and identify trace explosives on people, vehicles, bags, and packages.
• Detection Principle – Fluorimetric Detection
• Explosives Detected – TNT, DNT, RDX, PETN, HMX, Semtex, Tetryl,
C4, PE -4, COMP B, Deta sheet, Prima sheet, Det cord, Prima cord, Picric Acid, TNB, DNB, Nitroglycerin, Ammonium Nitrate, Urea Nitrate, TATP
Inquire with RedX about additional detection capabilities.
• Sampling Capabilities – Trace Particulates
• Sampling Applications People, vehicles, packages, bags, surfaces
• Time to Sample/ Analyze – Detection in less than 15 sec.*
• Calibration – None required
• Warm-up Time – None required
• Consumables – Detection ink, detection paper
• Power Source – Rechargeable Li-ion battery (charger included)
• Operating Temp. Range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C) (may vary)
• Dimensions – 18″ x 12.5″ x 4.25″ (Height x Width x Depth)
*Some detections may take longer, please contact RedX for information or a demonstration.
Portable: Ideal for Force Protection and Special Operations.
Versatile: Detects a wide range of explosives.
Affordable Performance: Sensitive trace detection at an affordable price.
Rugged: Excels under realistic field conditions.
Fast: Ready immediately with no warm-up or calibration; analysis in seconds.
Convenient: System, supplies and chargers in one rugged case.